Thursday, February 1, 2018

the plan and [February 1st]

Dear Ones,

Here we are. It's 2018 and this is our 6th February here, together. We're here. 

Our schedule for this year:


1Ruthie15Brandon
2Sophie16Alma
3Aleeza17Mordechai
4Benj18Tricia
5Nomi19Sarah
6Anna20Gene
7Jonah21Jana
8Zoe22Sophie
9Tali23Jonah
10Aya24Nat
11Allie25Einat
12Sam26Harry
13Caroline27Aya
14Shulamit28Ruthie

You're in bold if it's the second time I have you on the schedule. Let me know if you have a second day but would prefer just one. Or, feel free to switch amongst yahselves. If you meant to reply "in" to my email but didn't, those double days can be yours. Because it's late and I'm tired, please forgive me for lazily linking to last year's details on how/when/where/why(?) to post.
---

[February 1st]

I've started emailing myself things for febproj posts throughout the year with subject lines like, "febproj thefebruaryproject the february project febproj." This song came up when I searched today, and I was, once again, completely knocked over by it. Close your eyes, sit for a moment, and listen. 


I love you.
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment