Saturday, February 3, 2018

February 3

Dear friends,

Phew, that January was a long month! For the first time in years I was grateful for February, and I'm so glad to be re-embarking upon this journey together.

Since last year, I am now closer than ever to becoming a full blown midwife. My days and nights are consumed by studying my passion -- women's health care, birth, menopause, abortion, and policies of our health care industry that need to be revamped ASAP. I am inspired and exhausted and just getting started. So, as usual, I will share the thoughts that are taking up my mental energy, hopefully shedding some light and newness into your days.

First, there is this: a new speculum designed by women! Yona

Now, there's this: Ancient Aztec Midwives

And, dolphin birth.

Love,
Aleeza

No comments:

Post a Comment