Sunday, February 11, 2018

Feb 11 11th hour post

First, can we just take a moment to marvel and laugh that Blogger still exists?

At this point, kind of a comforting touchstone of Internet 1.0 in a corrupt and dark Internet 2.0 world.

Second, HI, FEBRUARY. HI, DEAR FRIENDS.

So far, this challenging month has been surprisingly gentle on me. But it's young and we've got a ways to go.

As some of you know (probably from Instagram), I got myself a designer cat last May. I was having a hard time and feeling lost. And I needed help. And I got it. His name is Amadeo, Amadeo Babycat in full. Aya is is (c)auntie.

Amadeo brings me a lot of happiness and is an excellent pet therapist. Without further ado, Amadeo Babycat, to buoy your spirits and soothe your soul:
















No comments:

Post a Comment