Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday, February 17

Hey there,

February does it again. Every year, February is time of reflection for me. I don't know it's the dreary weather, or my birthday or just a time that I've come to assume will throw some unforeseen wrinkles in life. But all that is to say, I've had lots of chances to reflect in the last few weeks, and it all makes me even more grateful for this community. So, thank you for being people who love to love, to bring joy into the world, and to cry when it's time. It's rare.

Moving on, here are some things that I've enjoyed lately:

First, I'm looking outside my window and it's not completely dark yet. Little victories.

Second, making fun of Comic Sans never gets old.

Third, you probably saw the "24 Hours of Happy" website months ago. I'm not over it yet. I like to visit the site at different times of day/night and dance like whichever person is on screen at that moment. As you're picturing this, you should know that my bedroom can easily be seen by the many pedestrians who walk on my street.

Sending my love to all of you,
Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment