Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I'm Going Rogue

And posting today.  I just... had to... when I saw... this video.

Around MLK day, California declared a drought- the biggest one we can trace back as far as we've got evidence/recording of such things.  The hills which turn green round this time of year have never looked so brown.  On Sunday, I woke up to rain like it hadn't fallen here in many, many, many moons.  Not only did it give me the afternoon off of work in a very busy week (Sundays I "work" in the woods !! ), but it felt magical, mystical, reliving, delicious... not to be taken for granted.

May we all know that rain does not always choose to fall and that the waters which flow are a gift... And, most importantly, may we aspire to love and laugh and look at the world with with the joy and splendor this most adorable child:

http://www.wimp.com/experiencesrain/

love,
Lizzie

(PS Ruthie I promise I will still post on my actual day also.)

No comments:

Post a Comment