Monday, February 4, 2019

the plan

Thank you for your nudges to make this happen and for your patience as I got my late start. Last year I asked you to please forgive me for lazily linking to last year's details on how/when/where/why(?) to post but this year I'm not even apologizing, because I'm pretty tired and I trust you'll accept it and also I think I'm finally getting more careful with my sorries now that I'm in my thirties.

I scheduled us once each and it gets us to the 18th. I will give a few more days for people to send their "in" replies and then share the rest of the month (either with later-than-me responders or with doubles for those who have already been scheduled) in a week or so.

5Ruthie19Sam
6Jana20Mordechai
7Aya21Jonah
8Zoe22Anna
9Alma23Allie
10Jonah24Nomi
11Einat25Jana
12Yoav26Sarah
13Aleeza27Einat
14Sophie28Ruthie
15Anna
16Eve
17Gene
18Tali

I'm so glad you're in with me. I can't wait to see what we share. I love you.
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment