Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Feb 18th (belated post)

How wonderful it is to return to this virtual community gathering year after year! I am so grateful for each of you, for your openness, for your entries that make me *feel* in so many ways, for this shared space, and for our reliable Ruthie who manages to reignite this every year.

I offer you an assortment of things:

1) This article about closing doors -- something that I really struggled with recently as I agonized over a career-related decision. Honestly can't say the article solved my problem or made the decision much easier, but I still liked it or at least thought it was interesting.

2) This piece that made me giggle entitled, "If You Ever Hurt My Daughter, I Swear to G-d I’ll Let Her Navigate Her Own Emotional Growth"

3) These beautiful passages on grief and loss by Mary Oliver, because I couldn't help but add to the Mary Oliver collection that we're assembling on this blog.

Love and hugs to you all,
Tali

No comments:

Post a Comment