Saturday, February 21, 2015


Hey dudes

This is Benj on Aleeza's jawn. Unfortunately I could not figure out how to post as myself, so as I am wont to do,  I am conveying my message via my dear wife.

I don't have much to add to the eloquent language of the previous blog logs. I am honored to be included in a group of such deep thinkers and meaningful speakers. Thank you.

Music always brings me light. And searching for new, different, and ultimately mind-melting music is particularly thrilling. This playlist of 1000 deep cuts, curated by the multi-instrumentalist Dan Snaith aka Caribou, shines real damn bright. Put it on, hit shuffle, bliss out for a little bit. Y'all deserve it.




(Jump over to youtube for full list and shuffle function)


Much love and warmth,
Benj



No comments:

Post a Comment