Thursday, February 5, 2015

February 5th

Hey all,

This is truly a special treasure. Something filling and fun to look forward to every day-- thank you.

On a bright note: the days are getting longer! As difficult as February is, it is also the time of turning and stretching and contemplation and days growing, by minutes, just a little longer. After working all night and sleeping all day, I wake up in the late afternoon and still have some daylight to cherish! Things are looking up, y'all!What a real treat, one I didn't even know I had to savor until it became something I missed.

Here's a funny Christmas special that made me hoot in delight:
Christmas special

And then something not everyone may like, but I happen to LOVE: mammal birth! Here is a short video (you can't un-see!) of a giraffe giving birth (at a zoo...) to its live baby: plop! Also, one of my favorite parts, the placenta at the end! Oh joy!

Who else can say they've blogged to friends around the world about mammal birth?! I am blessed.

Love,
Aleeza

No comments:

Post a Comment