Saturday, February 14, 2015

Conscious Living Candy Hearts

Dear Everyone,

I must begin by offering a digital deep bow to everyone who has typed their guts and hearts onto Blogger's digital sheets of white paper and shared beauty and pain and painful beauty and beautiful pain and light and dark and joy that aches and aches that are somehow also a joy.

On this day of love, I wanted to also offer something too, though lighter in fare than than other gorgeous posts from today, but who says no to a laugh?

To honor Avi's death a few days ago, Sophie and I spent some an hour together via Facetime. Here is a screenshot taken by Soph, which is why my face is big and hers is small.


At one point we got a little punch drunk. We started talking about alternative messages to put on those chalky candy hearts no one really wants to eat. We're calling them Conscious Living Candy Hearts and we think there's a market for them. So, please imagine these


stamped with the following: 

I Feel u 
I Hear u 
I See u
I Feel Seen by u
Let Me Hold Ur Space
Luv ur Energy 
C u @ the Burn
My Partner 
Be Mine 
(but not in a possessive way) 


SENDING LOVE TO ALL OF YOU RADIANT, CONSCIOUS LOVERS TODAY AND EVERY DAY.




No comments:

Post a Comment