Monday, February 9, 2015

February 10th

Wow, wow, wow. I still cannot believe this month is upon us again. Feeling so grateful to share another February with each of you.

I'm going to keep this short because frankly, I'm not feeling too inspired at the moment. But I feel ok about that, so I hope you're ok with it too. Here are a few goodies for your day that I adore:

1) Dr. Gilmer and Mr. Hyde - A remarkable This American Life story that's Serial-esque (but much shorter and has a fairly concrete ending). If I'm trying to convince someone to listen to This American Life, this is the episode I use to try to get 'em hooked.

2) Batman - Another fascinating This American Life story. The reporters explore whether people's expectations can impact whether blind people can see.

3) Quotes - I'm just a sucker for quotes and for lists, so I enjoyed reading through these.

Thank you all for making each day of February so much sweeter and a whole lot cozier than it would have been if it weren't for your warm words. And a big thank you to Ruthie for revitalizing this incredible community year after year!

Lots of love,
Tali

No comments:

Post a Comment