Friday, February 22, 2013

[post twenty-two] february 22, 2013

First, I wanted to share with you all that today is my brother's 30th birthday! WOW. In light of someone's birthday, Shulamit (some of you know her) once said, "The world is celebrating you exist!" Somehow, that concept wasn't totally obvious to me at the time; it felt like a revelation and has really stuck with me ever since. Today, I am celebrating my brother's existence, for which I am infinitely grateful.

Moving on.

This is a song I adore:

A reminder that there are so many things we can love ("I LOVE MY HAIRCUTS!"):

As a follow-up to Ruthie's first post:

For the cartographer in you: maps you never knew you needed (I love maps.)
If you're a Nate Silver fan like I am: Nate Silver's Oscar predictions, done election style

Shabbat shalom!

With love,
Tali

No comments:

Post a Comment