Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A belated post for Monday, February 18th

Hello All,

Two cute videos and something I wrote:

These two videos were made by Bianca Giaever,  a friend of my roommates, who happened to be crashing in our Jerusalem apartment these past few days as part of her post-graduation trip from Middlebury College. We had the honor of witnessing the viral spread of the videos (one of which has nearly one millions views worldwide) - I hope you enjoy them:

1) The Scared is Scared (An imaginary story narrated by a six-year old hits the big screen)

2) Holy Cow Lisa (A conversation with a college advisor about heartbreak with a creative twist)

Lastly, here is a link to the remarks that I shared at the 3rd Annual Avi Schaefer Symposium that was hosted in Jerusalem this past sunday - I was asked to present my personal perspective on, "The Meaning and Purpose of Israel as a Jewish State."

Enjoy,

Jonah

No comments:

Post a Comment