Friday, February 24, 2017

[February 23, 2017] (belated)

Shabbat Shalom!

It's an unusually gorgeous night here in Philly but I'm stuck inside, about to have my last sip of chicken soup and down some NyQuil before I get in bed to try to fight off a silly cold. But my FOMO aside, I'm feeling deeply overwhelmed and horrified by the news of today and this week...so I'm trying to redirect my thoughts to some positive things so I can actually fall asleep: 

This commercial: pro bowl kiss cam
This other commercial: flightless birds
This doggie: click here

Suddenly feeling really nostalgic for our blog as I look at the date on my computer and realize we're nearing the end of the month. Thank you all for sharing your love this February -- I felt it. Really looking forward to what we'll share this time next year.

Sending each of you a giant hug. 

Love,
Tali

1 comment: