Friday, February 12, 2016

Chag Friday Sameach

Hey team,

Chag Friday sameach! Today marks a special day in my business school education because last night was the first time any of my fellow classmates challenged me to a Fan-Off. For those who know what that is, you'll recognize the importance of that. For those who don't, HMU and I'll send you a video.

It occurs to me that as this web of fly-as-f*ck humans expands (thanks, Ru!), I don't know some of you. And you don't know me. So I thought I'd share with you a (long) piece I've been working on for (five) years that my friend Janet suggested I publish that's about...well...me, so I'm "publishing" it...well...here. But it does feature some of YOU, including the Artist Formerly Known as Lizzie. See if you can spot 'em. Because it's long, though, I don't want to take up the space here/make you feel obligated to read. If the spirit moves you, the link to it is here.

<3

Caroline


3 comments:

  1. CAROLINE! I LOVE THIS. I want to read everything you write. Like, even your texts. Wait...especially your texts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha...if you text me, I promise you a rollicking good time <3

    ReplyDelete